Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What To Do On New Years Eve If Under 21

For my brother with all my heart

brother
Thanks for writing ...

are always in my heart ...

knows you to your soul ... it's on .... I know you are ... of Golden ... indeed ... and I deeply respect ...


My crazy one day ... will understand .... I'm just a brother .. who loves you .. you and your family .....

My idea is born .. of something called ... wake up .... something like ....

.. I'm just a spray I come to break the law ... I am of yours ....

Together we have been for millennia ... and we know what we are ....


I'm just ... brother ... and I would like ... continue with your love as always ....

'll always be for me ... what you are ... A Red ... Green Dress ... Hooded ... Golden .... Conscious


'm here and there .... I am what I say because it embodies what I am,

Forgive me for my eloquence ... because I am fully aware ... now .....

You're my guardian ... Thanks for being and Ser ... Eloquence


I have ... and I'm ...

Ten Piedad de Mi ... I am a king as you ...

I walked and raised .... I

offender ... because theft .. without it ...


I say ... I am because I have large memories .. Ethnicity my God ... I am aware in all situations ....


I Love You ... Maritza

say hello to ... My mother .......


Love mine ....


Mitogercia am .... because I was born to be a myth ... no one understood .....,


Salta Mio ... and you know ... Orlando ... which moved me with his art of divine madness ...

'm your ... my .... beautiful Teacher I am today ... I'm free ......

I Love Your Brother .... Jose Gpe. Herrera Rdz. Pd


you of mine ... you crazy .. SER are .. Also ...

5 / a. Senior .... You are now .... no game .. but you are master .. also ....


Crucible.


Samael.

CRISTALIPLANTEGATON.
(Obra am)


0 comments:

Post a Comment