Friday, February 22, 2008

Transferring Voicemail On Computer

No.006

Wednesday February 20, 2008.

World Press.
006/2008.




Dear Brother in Christ,


Mr. Osiris Gomez Garrido Director of IGA. AC. Peace

Inverential.


It is my honor to address your distinguished person to tell you about the activities that bring me through this world.

of greatly disturbs me that you've started a crucifixion to me, just for the fact ensure that I am the incarnation of Víctor Manuel Gómez Rodríguez. Which carries the label Real Samael Aun Weor.

convinced is that I'm a total farce and has revealed that you know me, simply a charlatan with people and friends liderea nearby.

you believe that if they really were her father who in life took the name of Victor Emmanuel, the first should have gone with you and hipatia.

You have to know about the ease with which this at this time of the Gnostic movement and the difficulty that exists between you to communicate with each other.

The only truth in gnosis is that you are the leader of a great institution that I loved Arlonda Founded after my physical atomic transition. Believe

child, you know what does your father is true, but you talked like a master awake. Isis

my beloved daughter told me about you, before he died, was very worried about what he saw and felt great dismay that his brothers were so far apart.

We thought we could meet in Mexico City in a Café, along with hipatia. We thought

hipatia agree, just that you feared for his temper he has.

This was talked about in the city of Aguascalientes in a restaurant, months before she died. Isis

told me that her sister would talk to Hypatia and then try to speak with moderation of the issue for you to be more relaxed to get my person.

You know this invention and is not completely true. Want

I will show you that Samael Aun Weor, who in another life was his father physically? I'll show



... But tell me ... After passing the tests you put me, I handed the institution founded by Master Litelantes my instructions?

Whatever you decide and continue to disseminate in the Gnostic networks will ask you to please allow me to acknowledge Dr. Ana Ceja and Elena, as members of IGA. And a teacher of Gnostic Foundation.

Because you must know that the Doctor is a great warrior who is now in a process of recapitulation of 5 / a. Senior and still not fully conscious, but has and wakes up a large portion of it.

And in all honesty say that she is a terrible caste girl girl, golden belly and sings like a god in the internal.

other lives have ingrown 6 Sacred Serpent, Six Existential Bodies of the Self

And Ana Ceja that both loves you is a being outside of series that his past life was a beautiful nun who transformed the world of his time.

Her name was Joan of Arc, terrible woman, who belonged to the Knights Templar.

internally now attends the Fourth Initiation of Major Mysteries.



I'd just like to thank your fine attentions to receive this letter, that copied my people, in order to clarify our sincere friendship you have shown resilience in the direction of AC IGA.

I to serve in my email and physically in Aguascalientes, Mexico. Sincerely


.

Anointed Christ.

Samael Aun Weor.

PRESIDENT OF WORLD Gnostic Movement.

Ratified by the Gnostic Church of the Higher Worlds in Supremum Sumum Sactuarim in Santa Fe de Bogota Colombia for 19 days at 18:55 hours, the month of February 2008. BUDDHA

MAITREYA, FIFTH intensified Spirit of the Triune God, Kalki Avatar of the Age of Aquarius, REGENT'S ORIGINAL GOLDEN AGE, WHITE HORSE RIDER, Pentagram AM. TAO PATAR


RA.

PENTAGRAMATON.


SANAT-KUMARA. INDIAN



MIO

TRUTH DOES AGAIN?

LET ME KNOW MY SON.





Pd invite you to subscribe to The Great Cofraternidad Gnostic:
http://www.egrupos.net/grupo/gran_cofraternidad_gnostica/alta


previous messages found them in the next blog.

http://develacion.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment