Sunday, January 23, 2011

Men Who Like To Be Headscissored By Women

month


Three weeks of January 2011 a blog post, just one.

But what happens to me? "I do not care about the atrocities of some politicians or some little characters metepatas? Is there no music, movie, book, which finds interesting and worthy of being reviewed / promoted from this humble weblog? Can not comment on anything I feel like I've stuck binge parties and the kilos that I caught? And this cold that has frozen even as other years could not?

Well I do not know, really. What what should my apathy about the blog? There are several reasons, perhaps.

My loathing of the political class in general, most occupations in the job, the result of the success achieved in the last elections; Cityville, the Facebook game that has grown from all that home and yes, I was hooked too. And finally, a creative drought that I hope will dissipate soon (now beginning to).

And another question: what is the password server calls a few times (must be given to cancel), if I did not I post?

Well, I hope not so much to pray me and my next article / post soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment