Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Miena Velba Airport Security

A dance with Graham Newey


Although I am in the fallow season creative and intellectual, I can not resist sharing with you the premiere of the latest video from Graham Newey, Volaré .

time ago that I'm the new electro-pop music that takes place in Spain and from web sites been supporting my humble opinion, groups and singers such as Lemon ^ Fly, Algora, The Forbidden Putirecords, Yogurinha Borova, Ana Elena Pena, Boy and Girl, not to mention the immense Pedro Marin (which has led to paths glam / rock).

Graham Newey And I happen to have followed its development almost from the beginning and I think that, not having a great voice (but correct), deserves to rank with their own light on the music scene this country for their tenacity, creativity, freshness, music which has been improving step by step, its flashy videos and cuddle because he knows good people accompanying him, are his friends from the beginning, and now Jesus is Madriñán, the director of her latest video clip.

The theme is taken from their album Neonium , available at digital stores. Hope you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment