Friday, December 10, 2010

Pay My Aetna Health Care Bill

The importance of blogging


Today I have class with my students about blogs and I want to realize the importance of change has meant the transition from being recipients of information to be creators of information. This is the basis of Web 2.0, along with social networking, ease of use of IT tools for each net can produce its own content and opening to the Web Blogs have become a source of information and opinion important, so that blogs are influential, who are consulted in the same way that The Financial Times or The Country , to give clear examples.

At the same time, it has developed the personality of the bloggers, finding various types, which summarizes an interesting article by ABC:
http://www.abc.es/ 20101209/medios-redes/evolucion-bloguero-201012090057.html

For anyone interested, here I leave my presentation of the course session today:

0 comments:

Post a Comment