Friday, November 5, 2010

Dune Buggy Games On Funbrain

Memories 24 years ago ...


This week, specifically on Thursday 4, I met twenty-four years working at the University continuously, there is nothing.

outcrop memories of a restless boy, and then my motto was "the point is not to stop," I used to study local journalism, doing theater, edit a journal be representative of students, librarian occasional ...

The home situation was not hopeless, but not good. My father had been fired from work, with more than forty peers (Magro Bakery closed) and dedicated to make substitutions, short-term contracts, etc. My mother, a good manager, handled the economic thing for the situation at home was more or less normal, without missing anything.

I had v Aryans work attempts to enter jar in organizations and institutions, with little luck. had to studied accounting and banking, long and heavy INEM courses, and all q ue succeeded, from time to time, it was some money for my articles and chronic L'Alic antigen and The Viler, both owned by media entrepreneur and a disastrous one small pay as an assistant librarian, companion and listener D. Miguel Martínez Mena, yes Don Miguel, retired lawyer and writer and historian Falangist, coauthor of the series "Alicante 1930" and below, who had an impressive library in the attic of Calle San Agustín, quite chaotic, so there I had to use thoroughly. But I'll talk about this issue, passionate before in my life, indeed.


As I was saying. The year was 1986 and began a new course, the 86-87, going 3 of Philology, of course, that was the first year he taught at the UA (in our particular group) José Luis Cifuentes, much later Dean of the Faculty. At that time it was announced with fanfare on the radio by the newspaper edition information about Menjars partworks called the terra , written by Fernando Alicante gastónomos Gallar and Gonzalez Pomata.


At home they buy the paper every Sunday, without exception. was a good way to pass the boring TV at the time. But interest in both the house to the food (my mother cooked very well) and Fernando Gallo was the father of my friend Manolo, we decided to purchase the collectible, which went out on Thursday. The first, to be exact, on Thursday, October 30.

's diary that day came a little snippet announcing the convening of two contracts Temporary Administrative Assistant in Valencia for the Institute of Education Sciences (ICE) of the AU. And I stress "in Valencia." And the deadline for submitting applications is Monday 3 November. Said and done, why not?, I had already made months before a technician in Valencia Square at the UA and I was second behind the winner of the plaza (Forcadell). The surprise to file papers, the test would be the next day, on 4 November. And the test would consist of administrative skills (processes, models ...) as well as expertise with the typewriter. And all in Valencia.

Here I remember how I told my friends of the race to introduce themselves and how they laughed at me, if I was going to leave school to work, that what I was missing, etc.., Etc. Twenty years later, more than one of those friends have told me their repentance, because they still roamed from place to place, as interns or temporary ...

The next day, Wednesday, charged with an Olivetti Linea 98 that lent me, the test took place, well not the evidence. First with the typewriter, speed test copying a text in Valencian, writing a spelling test given by the court read ... in Valencia, of course. Then, one to one interview every applicant s (about twenty) to ask about administrative matters and other measures, and in Valencia, of course. When my turn came, I asked about what to do when he got a letter to the service and what was a trade and what struck me most was the open question time, imagine the ability to assess expression in Valencia, but who would think the question of why he wanted to work? In short, I left unscathed.

As had emergency on Wednesday and the results were hanged: number one, Manolo Maroto, already recruited by the UA and had arisen because his contract was not clear how he was doing, number two Antoni Forner, who was already developing a time the functions in the ICE with a grant, number three, moi. Too bad they only were two seats.

On Thursday I was sleeping so peaceful, would be very little after eight o'clock in the morning (classes that day had to start over afternoon, I guess), sleep when the phone from home (Gondola wall of red). Because I do not extrañado adjournment Eran hours and that the voice of atrial salts, dried and Mandoni, he left me perplejo. "¿Rafael Joseph Sirvent?" "Yes, soy yo Tell me," You Phone ICE, we can not know why you're here? "," Sorry, "I do not understand," That has resigned and Manolo Maroto you have entered in the square, so we hurry a lot of work, come as soon as possible, "now agafe a taxi," Okay, bye. "

be my salt heart by mouth, I woke my parents to tell them, do not know if I made myself a coffee and take a shower I think without even caught a taxi and I went to the ICE, then on the top floor of the first building of Philosophy and Letters. Following initial presentations, to put in an envelope like a madman, as convocábamos thousands of teachers in primary and secondary courses at Valencia.

That starts my work history with the AU. I started work on 6 November, but the contract I did from the 4th, the day of the test. Better. Since the ICE I had the inside of the administrative work and I was very happy months there I was, because the contract was renewable annually up to three years, but still working out the little squares, I introduced myself and pulled. And on July 1, 1987 changed jobs, with great regret on my part and that of my colleagues and bosses. But it was fixed. Until today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment