Saturday, December 22, 2007

How Much Is A Moncler Jacket

Columbus, Ignacio Solares

(reviews unfinished)
I have dubbed the 143 page book Columbus. It is a long double. Just do not remember because it is bent. What it says page is not important, just the description of a ravine where lie the characters in the novel. Some time ago I read Columbus, Ignacio Solares. It is the story of the attack on the village by the gringo Pancho Villa's troops. The story is told by one of the soldiers who participated in the attack. Ignacio Solares tells a manner so funny. Perhaps the brand has to do with a smile that I started the book while reading it. Or maybe it has to do with some brief but plastic in every sense.
The titles of the novels of Ignacio Solares do not like. Not attract me, but Columbus has a rare strength, a larger plot in a novel that might seem light. Suddenly the author has unexplained money or small drops of humor or absurdity that gives the work a strange quality. Four times I read Columbus, Solares. And there is some four times sentence that was not previously. I do not want to confuse. It is a novel with a very light tone, very human, very humorous. "My friend, I have the slight impression that I'm starting to empedarme" he says at some point the character and the revelation is so unexpected that you chuckle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment